Engage Fujitsu World-class Services to Create a Highly Secure Client Environment
Fujitsu services help protect your mobile and enterprise products by focusing thirty-plus years of experience on your specific security needs. The Professional Services team can target specific types of enterprise security, such as firewall security and intrusion detection. They can also create a less dispersed infrastructure with fewer points of entry, allowing easier monitoring of accesses to your critical data.
- Our server/storage consolidation service simplifies your IT operation by grouping compatible workloads into more efficient configurations that save time, money, and effort.
- Consolidation can be performed either physically, by relocating hardware to fewer sites, or logically, by remotely monitoring hardware at multiple sites.
- For mobile products, you can choose onsite unit replacement for critical industries, such as medical facilities or law enforcement agencies. In these cases, the drive is swapped out into a new unit.
- Optional BIOS-level support for Computrace® LoJack® for Laptops services allows your Fujitsu mobile computer to be tracked if stolen.
- Customers can extend the one-year International Service contract to either three or five years (subject to International Limited Warranty terms and conditions).
Learn more about Fujitsu Services
More information on Product Security
Overview | Mobile | Servers | Storage | Software | Services